Sunday, October 18, 2009

Irony man.... just plain Irony !!!...

Imagine all my ranting on this space going in vain !! All my raving about the way I get up just disappear like that !!
OMG(removed the F to avoid Blog Flagging :P)!!!! Imagine waking up .. forget waking up .. Il giv u something worse ... Imagine staying awake all night just because u cudnt sleep though u wanted desperately too ... though u had to loads of wrk next day !! . Nevr mind .. STAY AWAKE is the dictum!
WHaaaaiiiiii !!???!!?? ?!?? .... I yell out in vain ... But... I cant hear myself (Sounds too phony...Trust me its true ..)
Then the relisation dawns .... the enlightenment sets in !! .. Ive found my own Bodhi Vruksh in this menagerie ..... where the wild has been let loose !!
The answer ironically ... is ...
.
.
.
.
Its Diwaliiii time ..... "Festival of lights" rechristened... to.. "Festival of Sounds" ....
Oh... screw me !! .. Was I once in this melee too ??!? ... Was I being the muddlehead all these years that this younger lot too will someday realise?? ... hopefully soon !

.... Too many reflections... ruminations ... regrets ... !! (The 3 Rs hehe ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment