Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Maiden song....

This Black six string shall be the centre off all my attraction in the coming days.

Tujhe Dekha to ye jaana sanam ...
Pyaar ... Hota hai ... Deewaana sanam ....

There I go ... no more crooning, its instrumentalzzz!! [:P] ... I ve begun to make this sound little more mellifluous than it actually is, but nevermind, Ill have to shower such false praises on my bruised fingers ! ..

...Raring to have another go at this ...

P.S. "The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep"
PPS - Gita... Ring Ring.. Ringa... Ring Ring Ringaa......Ring.....Ring...... hehe... (ahem...ahm...xcuse me..)

2 comments:

  1. cacaphonous

    first try
    1. aa aa ashiqui mein teri from 36 China town very easy
    2. DDLJ for ob reasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ sntsh: It is so saddening to know that every Tom Dick n Harry feels that DDLJ sng is the simplest sng, which with grt difficulty Ive tried playing....
    Il surely try out aa aa aashiqui .. n Why Georgia-John Mayer eludes more n more as I listn to it day in n day out ..

    ReplyDelete