Friday, November 20, 2009

The torture called “Hindi Muvi”

My frnd makes a rather wild rant on Telugu movs.....to add... of this new age ..
This has "INSPIRED" me to pen my thoughts on movs ive had the opp to watch in this "city of blinding lights" (read Mumbai) ...
I ws sooo pissd off wtchn -"Ajab ..." Cmon man! ..this guy is known to make movs wth such critical acclaim n he nw gives us THIS??? .... I ws waiting fr atleast one scene tht wud wnt me say ... "Yeah....ths is wt Iv com fr.." But.. nay! ...nevr ws such an offer made... (Ranbir ws the only savn grance in this dumb flck.. wth Kat's consnt pointlss gigln takn exasperation levels to the stratosphere!!!) ..
Heard Blue ws worse .. Tum Mile is moronism at its best... Sadly, evn Love AajKal faild to impress me... (I stl lov Deepika though! ;) ..) Ovr the last 3-4 mnths since Ive set foot in the Bollywood place-Mumbai, Ive enjoied only two movs- Kaminey n Wake up Sid in tht order.

Wat sorta person wd want to make a Rock-onnnish mov with AJAY DEVGAN ... cmonn ..... !!

Kurbaan .... is alrdy makin news.... wth Shivsena unhappy with degradation of Indian tradition... seemlingly wth Bebo shwng her bare back!....

Pls restore som order .. Will the AKs n FAs pls cm bak ???....

P.S. - Ive always gt a PS fr u... hehe... AK-Anurg Kshyp, FA-Farhn Akhtr ..(lil too mch abbrevtions..I knw)

PPS- Ths kinda inspiration is wat tht drives these dirctrs... "mak btr fotocopies" ...is the mantra...

No comments:

Post a Comment