Friday, December 25, 2009

HP to the rescue ..

Xmas ..'09 ..
Its almost 6 hrs IST, with temperatures just a tad lesser than usual on this particular dawn, I felt little less warmer than any other day and with that came along laziness.
My cieling fan running at full speed only added to the effect !! ...
Desperate to fight
that Deadly Sin, read Sloth.... and beat this cold.. I was left stranded .. and running out of ideas... for my daily gear, a blanket, hardly seemed to suffice ! ...

Then came to the rescue .... a HP Pavilion Notebook ! ....my savior
Its incessant heating capacity nevermind any freezing conditions.... (dont even bother to think of its overheated ..ready to fry plight when temperatures start soaring ).. came in as a great help ... heating up my lap ! .. a truly lappy per se ...

.. I always believed in .. Laziness being the mother of innovation!! ... let alone necessaties ... ;) ...

P.S. ..."Here's looking at you HP"

4 comments:

  1. This is the story with HP.. you should try Dell...it could bring hyd summer into your room..
    Nice post btw..keep 'em coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. @superstein Hehe .. I should be deemed lucky in that case. For, the Dell which id been using for 6 months now is been very docile.. and this HP which il hav to use just for a fortnyt is being all clumsy!
    b/w.. ty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with superstein...Dell is better than HP at warming us up. Be careful though, both of them might burn your future :-)
    BTW, I have blogrolled you. If I dont blogroll a person, I dont read his/her blog. I am that lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amitabh .. same here with regards to blog rolls ! .. Its as gud as a roll call...btr be present else ul b marked absent!

    ReplyDelete