Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who am I ?

I always knew that I was more of a "means" person as compared to those dealing with "ends". As in .. Ive always liked the process more than the results. Some, or even a majority of them might like to point this is as simple pointlessness. But the fact is .. I never bothered about the results...

If a chapter on Keynesian economics interested me ... I shall be found reading it voraciously and googling related stuff... just to satiate my hunger for it. Digestion is not my cup of tea! Devouring is !! : -))
... And when Im done with knowing it to an extent, I stop there!
Who says Jack of All Traits is a pariah? I take pride in being one .. atleast all my life Ive tried being one.. never interested in the master !
Though masters are a pride and in fact do the trait a lot of good and bring great accolades, the jack always enjoys all that he can, takes the pleasure of learning whats already there and is off to enjoy another !!
Life's real short mate ! Enjoy all that you can.. ! Don't stick to one!!


P.S. This might b the Ultimate Loser's Guide! .. Who cares! ... Till I realize its the otherway round, Il enjoy not being a master and not trying to be one either!

P.S. A Highly desperate attempt to pen down something!! Been very itching to post smthng! (This took just 10 mins! Wayy too quick fr my standards...)

1 comment:

  1. If you need DMB on a DVD, drop me a comment with your address.
    Hell, I wont publish it, but will definitely drop you a DVD over mail :-)

    ReplyDelete