Friday, December 25, 2009

Thou shalt not ...

-"తినగా తినగా గారెలు చెదు" ...
-More is less
-Law of Dminishing Marginal Utility
...in short the satisfaction derived with each additional increase in the consumption invariably nose dives...
The point is not to flaunt my seemingly half baked economics..
but this is to vent my anger on those fries that I have been having since this morning ...

...The very thought of which is making me feel pukish. !! yuk! fries !..
With another unopened packet staring right at me, I hereby declare that its future is definitely not in Safe Hands.... Im gonna dispose u outta my sight......
How I wish I were not envying the guy gorging his share of french fries ...!

P.S. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's junk food! (The Holy Ten Commandments abridged on an Xmas nyt!)..
P.P.S. Thnks Ark to hav introduced me to this Type in Telugu site.

No comments:

Post a Comment