Saturday, January 16, 2010

Number..e..(i)d....entites ...

I always though till my +2, with my movies inspired vision of jail scenarios, that IDs were the worst things to happen to us. You simply lost touch with the roll caller.He/She would start mumbling some numbers and yes/present would invariablt be the answer.
Marks sheets were given out in that order.
Examination seating was in that order.
Thanks God seating in class rooms wasn't!!.
What now makes me go back and take up this otiose undertaking is that some numbers have really stuck with me ever since.... like ..
187- my Id in+2... I took pride in being one more than the highest ODI score of Sachin.
the other numbers were put to full use during undergrad days with each one taking its place in the annals of my life.
-Daily wake up alarm is set at just a minute past Seven!! :D :D ..
-9 mins later... I envy I wasnt the jumblee ;)
-A chat with bro just ended @ 793 lines .. btw- my frst crush @ Bits
-Satan's number is still very much around ...
-A random list goes off like ... 828,728,838,764!(omg..mine so late!),864,801(!),555,....390,728........ clock ticking...
oh my wingees .. wer r ur ids?... i dont seem to remember any, although there wer so many..
It has come across as a pleasant surprise that these actually random entries do have a special place in my memory and most of the time evoke a smile on my face!
..It was such a bad idea after all.. I guess..
P.S. Being forced to mark both Reflections and Weirdo labels since the last couple of times!.. Are my reflections getting weirder by the day? ..
PPS Does reflecting on the weirdness make it weirder?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment