Friday, January 22, 2010

One last time ...

Placement Blues ! .. I haven't even felt them yet! The moment I step on that expedition tomorrow, my life will have changed for sure. Be it the regret/repent for the years I've been whiling away to glory or the deep anguish that simply strikes through all the facades for once.
I wish Id be naked once again! Nothing written on me for once. No prejudices, no conceptions ..no approximations.. Just plain me ...
Well, that is too big a request for sure!
Why do I feel answerable to every person I come across? Why is that the limelight is getting brighter by the day? Why am I forced to give this testimony and try to free myself of guilt pangs?
Philosophies might just come in handy at this point of time, but deep inside you have to reconcile to the fact that your castles of ego will be crushed for once.
...
Wish I may, wish I might
Have this I wish tonight
Are you satisfied?
Dig for gold, dig for fame
You dig to make your name
Are you pacified?

All the wants you waste
All the things you've chased

Then it all crashes down
And you break your crown
And you point your finger
But there's no one around
Just want one thing
Just to play the king
But the castle's crumbled
And you're left with just a name

Where's your crown, King Nothing?


Let not this levity of the situation collapse under the gravity of it. I cannot be burdened anymore! I just wish to be weightless ...
.... Is this escapism? Don't I have the guts to face the truth? the reality ? ..
ESCAPISM .. surely has to be dealt with ...!

2 comments:

  1. a shadow
    scans the gathered crowd
    weightless ego

    __Escapism, with me, is a an incurable disease, I keep my ego to the side of the throng... a shadow that silently watches. _m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude whrs my blog in the blogroll?? this is very bad man :((

    ReplyDelete