Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tit Bits(Nonsensical to d core)!

1.With All is well..turning into a buzzword, Aamir's taunts on Chetan Bhagat not withstanding, his popularity seems to have risen to a different level...swell!
2.The past weekend was rather happening one,adorned with an impromptu trip to Marine Drive..followed by a -strong motivation cum egotism lend a helping hand- in an attempt to ward off vineyard pleasures at the restaurant. Success...
Austerity drive still going strong-Go green,No Booze n fag ....
3. To continue 1, I stood there among the jamboree anticipating Aamir arrival and felt rather alienated. I wasnt one of the regular enthusiasts who came puffing and panting just to catch a glimpse of a star, neither was I able to drag myself completely out of it and carry on with my routine. I am still left pondering if it was the odd "high" I needed to teleport myself from this banality or just that Newton's first law took me along.
4. Il come back at a later point of time and certainly rue writing this....
Of all things I hate, the one I can remember just after Deceit is... Repent ..
It just sucks the life out of life after all..
5. Words are hard to come by while sheltering in the arms of Morpheus..
Au revoir ...
P.S. "Kolonall Hans Landa's" goodbye to Shosanna still rings in my ears!!..Perhaps nothing has left me as awestruck in the post-Joker era...Kudos Mr Waltz!

No comments:

Post a Comment