Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lost ....

When the punchline in evey mail I sent out reads that I should not egret doing things....
how could I let this one stay in the drafts??? Not that Its one miraculous post proposing a watershed theory... but this at least reflects the state of my mind as on 12/5/09 !! :) feels good that blogger had this option available ;-)) 


I was lost. .. I was desperate ....with lappy formatted ... bookmarks lost ! .. I was deserted .. I had to find my way back afterall ! ...read through those pages stored on my mind... to find those good blogs that I sincerely follow... ..
What did Coelho say in the Alchemist ? .. ring any bells ??-"treasure lies where your heart belongs" ...
I found the link to the site in my own past blog post !! .. Huh ! . .Relieved ! 
this rerouted to Amit's blog ... 
I'm back to normalcy post scanning through  my fav reads after a long time !! :D :D


No comments:

Post a Comment