Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Market news- 1

You just can't let go an opportunity like today! Been cursing myself since the time I saw gold price shoot up today.
Clearly, investors had nowhere to go, with bad news from Europe- Rajoy's charges, Australia, HTC, Hitachi bad news pouring in, they would have turned to gold and I missed this wave!!
I've made three mistakes in my short, exciting stock market stint mostly borne losses.
1. Sold off a stock as soon as price dropped by a bit more than what I was expecting. While I knew there was good news in the offing and would definitely take the price upwards- Jet.
2. Holding on to another worthless stock and never selling it off though its past its green zone. Its now languishing at 10% red- Unitech.
3. Today's mistake of missing out on Gold!

Learning in case you are still dreary at 9am, just have a look at the Asian markets, if flat, go back to sleep, else time for some action!1

No comments:

Post a Comment